Bob is the General Manager of Balton Rwanda, a British Multinational trading in agriculture across the board, public health products, electro-mechanical turnkey projects and communication solutions.
He previously served as Head of Investment with the Rwanda Investment Promotion Agency (RIEPA), now the Rwanda Development Board (RDB). Bob holds an MBA from the University of Kent (Canterbury, UK) and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Makerere University, Uganda. Bob is a founding member and a Board Member of Falcon Capital Investments.
NTARE YA SANO Jean Paul
Jean Paul is a Lawyer by Professional and active member of Kigali Chamber of Bar Association with extensive handonskils to settle corporate Legal Files.
Chief Executive Officer
Valens, has more than 15 years experience in the insurance operations industry. He began his areer with COGEAR (Compagnie Rwandaise d'Assurances au Rwanda) before joining BGCR DRC, SCAR-DRC-UTMOST Insurance Ltd as a MAnager in charge of Business Development and Chief Underwriting, Falcon Insurance Services Ltd as Client Relationship Executive.
He holds a MBA in Risk Management-Insurance from Ecole Supérieure d'Assurances de Paris-France.
Col (Rtd) Rucyemanagabo Hassan Lumumba is an Ex-army Infantry Officer, Entrepreneur and the Chairman / CEO Dash-s Technologies Inc. an IT company based in Rwanda. Hassan served as Rwanda Defense Forces (RDF) Director of Operation and Training.
After serving in the military for 23 years, Col Lumumba took voluntary retirement and founded Dash-s Technologies Inc. in 2006. He is a graduate of Defense Staff College and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Applied Computer Science.
Today, he has translated the military traits of discipline, tenacity, motivation, and leadership into successful entrepreneurship. He is a well-regarded business leader in the IT industry and his company was recognized nationally as the best IT start-up 2009 and internationally for Total Quality Management 2012. Hassan is a founding member and a Board Member of Falcon Capital Investments.
Musinguzi Martin is the founder of Musinguzi Law Group (MLG) based in North Carolina USA. Martin holds an LLM from Harvard Law School and a Bachelor of Laws Degree from Butare University.
He has worked in the Immigration Department of the US Federal Government and focused on working asylum and deportation relief cases. Martin is licensed to practice law in New York State, North Carolina and Rwanda. MLG’s main offices are in Uptown Charlotte, NC and recently opened a satellite office in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Area. Martin is a member of Falcon Capital Investments.
Insurance Market Stability
- The financial and management strength, attitude towards claims and efficiency of the insurers is a matter we take very seriously.
- We conduct a review of all the insurance companies annually and rate them, according to the Following categories; Outstanding, A, B, C, D.
- We ordinarily place our business with the insurance companies in the outstanding, A, B & C categories. Should a client prefer to have a placement in an insurance company Rated otherwise we insist on a letter of instruction.
- This rating of insurance companies is not static and we review it regularly on an on-going basis.
Why Falcon Insurance Services?
- We offer you portfolio advice and services that suit your needs
- In addition, we have the persuasiveness to request greater discounts due to volume of Business and get claims paid faster.
- If you deal direct, you are obliged to accept only what’s on offer and simply have no legal recourse in the event of miss-information.