Valens, has more than 15 years experience in the insurance operations industry. He began his areer with COGEAR (Compagnie Rwandaise d'Assurances au Rwanda) before joining BGCR DRC, SCAR-DRC-UTMOST Insurance Ltd as a MAnager in charge of Business Development and Chief Underwriting, Falcon Insurance Services Ltd as Client Relationship Executive. He holds a MBA in Risk Management-Insurance from Ecole Supérieure d'Assurances de Paris-France.
Philip Rubega Rutabuzwa
Philip, the Technical Advisor of FIS and Member of Business Development Executive of the Company, as you know this is high personalized services, it requires a selected discipline. Philip will be setting on technical aspects advising the operations team. He has a regional and corporate hands-on-skills in the insurance brokerage industry. He worked from different insurance companies/providers in Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya.
Administration and Finance Assistant
Amina, with 5 years in company, serving on several posts including Client Relationship Assistant and Administration and Finance Assistant.
Alex is in charge of Operations (Underwriting and Claims) with Marketing knowledge in brokerage industry.
Business Development Manager
Emmy has insurance industry track records both side, brokerage and insurance companies. He served as Corporate Sales and Marketing Manager.
Our services include
- Placement of the insurance Programme – We source for the most competitive terms in the market. We ensure that insurers provide the most extensive coverage available, to ensure no gaps in the cover. Policy documents are scrutinized to ensure compliance.
- Handling all claims - We advise on the documentation and information required and procedures.
- We value all our clients and therefore maintain close contact with them. Regular visits are a feature of our working relationship and these are made in consultation with the clients.
- On Group Life covers, we negotiate very competitive rates and realistic free cover limits to avoid subjecting staff members to unnecessary medical testing.
- Medical Insurance is a specialized unit that handles medical covers, whether the benefits are insured or self-funded. We also arrange schemes that may be partly self-funded and partly insured to optimize the clients’ expenditure in this area. The department is fully computerized ensuring speedy turn around on claims.