This insurance package covers accidental loss or damage to residential homes and or contents of a dwelling house including your valuable items normally carried or worn. It incorporates your personal liability and that of your house hold members. The policy also covers the cost and expenses that you incur in the event of death of or injury or disease to your domestic servant arising out of and in the course of his or her employment as defined in the Work Injury Benefits Act.
Request a quoteOnce received, we'll get back to you Domestic Package
Our services include
- Placement of the insurance Programme – We source for the most competitive terms in the market. We ensure that insurers provide the most extensive coverage available, to ensure no gaps in the cover. Policy documents are scrutinized to ensure compliance.
- Handling all claims - We advise on the documentation and information required and procedures.
- We value all our clients and therefore maintain close contact with them. Regular visits are a feature of our working relationship and these are made in consultation with the clients.
- On Group Life covers, we negotiate very competitive rates and realistic free cover limits to avoid subjecting staff members to unnecessary medical testing.
- Medical Insurance is a specialized unit that handles medical covers, whether the benefits are insured or self-funded. We also arrange schemes that may be partly self-funded and partly insured to optimize the clients’ expenditure in this area. The department is fully computerized ensuring speedy turn around on claims.