The Goods in Transit policy offers protection against loss, destruction, or damage to goods whilst they are in transit - from the time of leaving the insured's premises to final delivery.
The policy also protects the insured from liability during loading and unloading of the goods, and temporary housing in the course of transit.
The cover is available for individuals or companies transporting goods.
Request a quoteOnce received, we'll get back to you Goods in Transit
Our services include
- Placement of the insurance Programme – We source for the most competitive terms in the market. We ensure that insurers provide the most extensive coverage available, to ensure no gaps in the cover. Policy documents are scrutinized to ensure compliance.
- Handling all claims - We advise on the documentation and information required and procedures.
- We value all our clients and therefore maintain close contact with them. Regular visits are a feature of our working relationship and these are made in consultation with the clients.
- On Group Life covers, we negotiate very competitive rates and realistic free cover limits to avoid subjecting staff members to unnecessary medical testing.
- Medical Insurance is a specialized unit that handles medical covers, whether the benefits are insured or self-funded. We also arrange schemes that may be partly self-funded and partly insured to optimize the clients’ expenditure in this area. The department is fully computerized ensuring speedy turn around on claims.