Health insurance is a type of insurance that covers the whole or a part of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses. As with other types of insurance is risk among many individuals. By estimating the overall risk of health risk and health system expenses over the risk pool, an insurer can develop a routine finance structure, such as a monthly premium or payroll tax, to provide the money to pay for the health care benefits specified in the insurance agreement. The benefit is administered by a central organization, such as a government agency, private business, or not-for-profit entity.
According to the Health Insurance Association of America, health insurance is defined as "coverage that provides for the payments of benefits as a result of sickness or injury. It includes insurance for losses from accident, medical expense, disability, or accidental death and dismemberment".
Request a quoteOnce received, we'll get back to you Health Insurance
Our services include
- Placement of the insurance Programme – We source for the most competitive terms in the market. We ensure that insurers provide the most extensive coverage available, to ensure no gaps in the cover. Policy documents are scrutinized to ensure compliance.
- Handling all claims - We advise on the documentation and information required and procedures.
- We value all our clients and therefore maintain close contact with them. Regular visits are a feature of our working relationship and these are made in consultation with the clients.
- On Group Life covers, we negotiate very competitive rates and realistic free cover limits to avoid subjecting staff members to unnecessary medical testing.
- Medical Insurance is a specialized unit that handles medical covers, whether the benefits are insured or self-funded. We also arrange schemes that may be partly self-funded and partly insured to optimize the clients’ expenditure in this area. The department is fully computerized ensuring speedy turn around on claims.